CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun with Dad

Most of you know that we rent the house I grew up in from my parents. They moved out a year ago this month. Since then I have slowly rearranged things to suit my needs. Most of this has occurred in the kitchen, moving the silverware drawer, switching things in the cupboards, etc... It causes Adam and I a minor inconvenience at first, but we adapt to the new placement and life goes on.

My dad is having a hard time with it.

He regularly huffs and sighs when the tape is not in the drawer he was accustomed to. Grumbling can be heard when he realizes the screwdrivers aren't where he left them. And why on earth are there cookbooks in the cupboard next to the stove? Don't I know that the stamps and envelopes belong there????

Apparently he's forgotten that he doesn't live here anymore. I suspect in a few years he will adjust, or maybe I'll have a map made for him to use when he stops by.

Until then I am eagerly awaiting his reaction to the great medicine exodus I have planned. ;)

0 comments: