CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crime and Punishment

Both kids are currently being punished for an epic meltdown that Bella had on the way home from school yesterday. Although Bella was the one crying, screaming, hitting, etc... on the way home, Nic said something to trigger it so he's in trouble too.

I promptly took Bella's beloved Webkinz away when we got home and told her there would be no special trips with Grandpa this week. When Adam got home he took away all tv, computer, and Leapster time for the whole weekend. He even took the tv out of their room.

I wonder who will crack first, the kids or us?


Update:

Day 1 has gone fairly smoothly with minimal whining from the kids. Adam hasn't been bothered too much because he's been shut up in our room watching DVDs. I feel like I'm being punished though, I can't stand the quiet. I like having the background noise of the tv and the silence is deafening to me. Only one more day to go....

0 comments: